What to expect from the IDTechEx Show!
Raghu Das, CEO of IDTechEx, gives an overview in the lead up to the event.
The exhibition runs alongside the conference tracks and takes place on 10-11 May in Berlin, Germany. It will showcase over 200 exhibiting companies from 61 countries, many demonstrating the technologies in action.
Attend the exhibition and get access to:
- Academic Posters Showcasing relevant academic work
- Award Ceremony See the prestigious IDTechEx awards being presented.
- IDTechEx Launchpad New technology products shown for the first time from start-ups and spin-outs. See it first here!
- Demonstration Street The world's largest collection of working products using these emerging technologies.
- Exhibition Theatre Selected companies will give presentations on their industry and technologies.
- Manufacturing Street See flexible electronics being made.
- Networking at the drinks reception and in the exhibition hall. Refreshments, including lunch, are included in your pass as well as the drinks reception on the 10 May.
For more information: www.IDTechEx.com/Europe
Learn more at the next leading event on the topic: Internet of Things Applications USA 2019 on 20 - 21 Nov 2019 at Santa Clara Convention Center, CA, USA hosted by IDTechEx.